Tec Grills originally invented infrared grilling almost 40 years ago. Tec still services the grills originally sold. For this reason they build grills to last a lifetime. All their grills are made using the finest 304 stainless steel in Columbia, South Carolina. Please see all their features below:
- 309 Square inches of primary cooking
- 22,000 BTU total burner output
- Temperature range 250-850 degrees.
- Radiant glass panels block rising hot air that dries out food
- Food retains 35% more of its original juices
- Drippings incinerate on glass panels creating a rich smoky vapor that flavors your food
- Self cleaning cooking surface-turn grill to high for 10-15 minutes and food drippings are incinerated
- Can reach temperatures of 850-900 degrees in 7 minutes
- Burners distribute heat evenly across cooking grates
- No Flare Ups
- Warming rack
- Fryer Basket
- Side Shelves
- Grill cover
The G-Sport is the ultimate tail gating grill. Just remove 4 wing bolts and the head lifts off the pedestal.
Also available as grill head only.
Made in Columbia, South Carolina