Light and easy to handle. Large castors designed to conveniently move the oven anywhere.
The oven has a refractory cooking surface with stainless steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature, and the progress of baking can be checked at a glance.
Refractory wood-fired oven, the ideal solution for pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish, vegetables), dishes cooked in earthenware vessels, cakes and whatever you wish to bake in a conventional oven ensuring the healthful genuine features only a wood fire can offer. Easy to move, easy to use.
- From the innovative design, the Ciao features stainless steel parts and parts treated with powder coating, resistant to high temperatures.
- The roof of the oven is entirely made of stainless steel, allows it to reach high temperatures in a few minutes with the use of little amounts wood.
- The cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles with a thickness of 3 cm, which store heat and transmits it to the food being cooked.
- The ceramic fiber insulation isolates the oven and makes possible the keeping of the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- To all the Alfa ovens there is applied a pyrometer, which indicates the temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing in a simple and direct control.
- The door, equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permits you to adjust the draft easily by controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The two slots below the mouth of the oven are designed to accommodate the door, making it possible to always have it at hand.
46.4″w | 33.5″d | 71.2″h